Amarantus Biosciences, Inc. (OTC: AMBS) Penny Stock on Fire!
AMBS explodes on the OTCBB!
Update: After being flat-lined at the $0.04 base over the past month AMBS has started moving upward on accelerating volume. AMBS is a stock that OTCMAGIC has been reporting on for years.
What started it all? On November 6 AMBS announced that it has appointed Amgen Co-Founder Joseph Rubinfeld, PhD to its Corporate Advisory Board. Dr. Rubinfeld will assist management in positioning the Company's development programs for partnering, as well as provide guidance on MANF-based small molecule strategies with his extensive medicinal chemistry background.
"I believe in MANF," said Dr. Rubinfeld, "I have reviewed a great number of technologies in my 45 year career in the biopharmaceutical field, and I believe that MANF could be one of the biggest successes that I have ever seen"
To get the inside scoop on AMBS subscribe to OTCMagic.com right now. Also everyone should know, we have something HUGE coming!
Amarantus BioSciences, Inc. is a California-based biotechnology company founded in January 2008 under the name Jumpkicks, Inc. In June of 2011 the Company changed their name to Amarantus Therapeutics, Inc., and put their focus on developing their intellectual property and proprietary technology to develop drug candidates to treat human disease. AMBS own the intellectual property rights to a therapeutic protein known as Mesencephalic-Astrocyte-derived Neurotrophic Factor (MANF”).
MANF is a protein that corrects protein misfolding. Protein misfolding is one of the major causes of apoptosis (cell death). This property provides a compelling rationale for the research and development of MANF-based products as therapeutics for human disease. Our lead MANF product development effort is centered on a therapy for Parkinson’s disease.
On December 3 AMBS announced that it has entered into an exclusive option agreement with the University of Miami to license the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute's method of use intellectual property surrounding the use of MANF and CDNF for the treatment of retinal diseases.
Conclusion: AMBS has seen some important developments over the last few months the likes of which are rarely seen on the OTCBB and still trades at a low market valuation. The stock is technically sound and still trades very close to its historical lows. While AMBS stock is still quite cheap they have developed the type of loyal following can catapult these pennies to 1,000% + gains. All this Makes AMBS a stock to watch and might just provide a spectacular trade opportunity in the weeks and months ahead!
We have something HUGE coming! Subscribe right now or you will miss it!
Amarantus Biosciences, Inc.
Gerald E. Commissiong
John W. Commissiong, PhD
Marc E. Faerber
SYMBOL: OTC: AMBS
Shares Outstanding 184.759.865
Market Cap: $1,500,000
10 Reasons Why AMBS is the Top Undiscovered Biotech play right now
According to Ihub poster: D€N
1. AMBS acquired an exclusive option to license the LymPro Alzheimer's Diagnostic Blood Test from Memory Dx, LLC (MDx), formerly known as Provista Life Sciences, LLC
2. AMBS had Positive animal proof-of concept data for MANF in the multi-billion dollar Myocardial Infarction market;
3. AMBS Secured the license for the NuroPro Parkinson's diagnostic blood test;
4. AMBS Successfully concluded its research collaboration with Banyan Biomarkers, showing positive proof-of concept data for MANF in Traumatic Brain Injury.
5. AMBS announced interim results bigger than a product in stage II clinical trial.> superiority of MANF over GDNF, a neurotrophic factor currently in a Phase 2 clinical trial as a disease-modifying treatment for Parkinson's disease, by demonstrating that when MANF is delivered directly to the primary brain region associated with Parkinson's called the substantia nigra, MANF significantly reduced behavioural deficits in the model, whereas GDNF did not.
6. AMBS has a Parkinson’s disease program, comprised of an early detection diagnostic blood test and a disease-modifying protein drug candidate. AMBS owns the rights to a potential cure for Parkinson’s—a promising therapeutic protein known as MANF that prevents a type of cell death called apoptosis. That program is currently funded by a research grant from the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s research…
7. AMBS also owns the license to a groundbreaking diagnostic platform called NuroPro for Parkinson’s that allows neurologists to accurately diagnose and track the progression of Parkinson’s disease in patients. The Companies believe that Amarantus’ NuroPro test for Parkinson’s disease could be on market in certain regions as early as 2013.
8. Over $30MM has already been invested in the research and development of AMBS product candidates from biopharmaceutical companies, non-profit organizations, academic researchers and government agencies, including the National Institutes of Health.
9. According to a2011 report by Visiongain, the market for Parkinson's disease drugs could grow to a value of $3.75BB by 2015; AMBS is working on a candidate in the disease-modifying drug class which, if successful, could grab significant market share as well as substantially grow the overall Parkinson’s drug market. There are currently no diagnostic tests available for Parkinson’s disease, thus making AMBS test a first of its kind product capable of gaining a market leading position.
10. AMBS announced Drug Test Results & the publication of positive, peer-reviewed efficacy data for MANF in an animal model of myocardial infarction. The results were published in The Journal of Biological Chemistry (JBC) by the Glembotski Lab at the San Diego State University's (SDSU) Department of Biology and the SDSU Heart Institute. The research paper entitled "Mesencephalic astrocyte-derived neurotrophic factor (MANF) protects the heart from Ischemic damage and is selectively secreted upon ER calcium depletion" reports a ~44% reduction in infarct zone size in MANF-treated mice when compared with controls.