MJNA is Making a Monster Move Up!
Medical Marijuana, Inc. (PINK: MJNA) has been making a highly explosive move up on record breaking volume as the entire cannabis sector lights the OTCBB on fire!
OTCMAGIC has been reporting on MJNA since it was trading at $0.05 per share and it’s been a wild ride since.
Last year this time MJNA made an epic run on the OTCBB to highs of $0.50. These are the type of legendary runs that OTCMAGIC is all about. The stock has exploded on massive volume as the entire junior marijuana industry ignites and little known penny stocks make savvy investors millions!
On January 23 MJNA announced HempMedsPX(TM)–a corporate portfolio company of Medical Marijuana, Inc. and the exclusive master distributor and contracted marketing company for CannaVest Corp. and Medical Marijuana, Inc.– is accelerating the Company's strategic plan to educate the public on benefits of cannabidiol (CBD)-rich hemp oil dietary supplements, personal care, lifestyle, and anti-aging products. The Company kicked off the new year by actively engaging thousands of consumers through consumer-based events and mainstream media coverage.
The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) estimates that the anti-aging market will be worth $292 billion globally by 2015. Already 10% of the world's population is aged 60+, and that age group is expected to represent 22% of the world's population by 2050. The US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) was awarded United States Patent #6,630,507 for CBD and other cannabinoids in 2003. Certain cannabinoids have been found to have antioxidant properties.
To Get the REAL inside story on MJNA subscribe to OTCMAGIC right now!
(original article) Over the past few years the Medical Marijuana industry has exploded and this fledgling multi-billion dollar industry has already produced some big winners on the OTCBB that have made some epic runs. Take CBIS for example which ran from around a penny to over $0.25 per share earlier this year for gains of well over 2,000%
Medical Marijuana, Inc (PINK: MJNA) has been on the move over the past few sessions as the Company announced some pretty spectacular results; they announced that for the 2nd quarter 2012 they had earnings of $1.47 million on gross revenues of $2.4M representing a 1,200% increase from the 2nd Quarter 2011 when they reported under $200K in revenues.
According to Michael Llamas, President of MJNA "The second quarter of 2012 cemented Medical Marijuana, Inc.'s path” he went on to say “As witnessed by our strong quarter-over-quarter and year-over-year growth, there is tremendous opportunity in this industry and that opportunity is growing rapidly at home and abroad. With the acquisition of the Dixie brand we have secured our product development, manufacturing, sales and customer services platform, which now enables the company to focus on developing its online sales and retail sales, while allowing MJNA to develop and acquire additional brands and integrate them seamlessly into our overall sales platform thus allowing our strong growth to continue”
Not only has MJNA experienced spectacular revenue growth over the past year their cost of revenues and operating expenses are quite low; there are plenty of other penny stock companies that do fairly decent revenues but very few actually have earnings which puts MJNA in a class of its own.
Conclusion: MJNA has seen some important developments over the last few months as well as rapid growth in revenues the likes of which are rarely seen on the OTCBB. The stock is technically sound and still trades very close to its historical lows. While MJNA stock is still quite cheap they have developed the type of loyal following that catapulted CBIS to 2,000% + gains. All this Makes MJNA a stock to watch and might just provide a spectacular trade opportunity in the weeks and months ahead!
Medical Marijuana Inc. (PINK: MJNA) is the first publicly held company vested in the medical marijuana and industrial hemp markets. The company is comprised of a diversified portfolio of products, services, technology and businesses solely focused on the cannabis and hemp industries. These products range from patented and proprietary based cannabinoid products, to whole plant or isolated high value extracts specifically manufactured and formulated for the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmeceutical industries.
The Company’s services are extensive and varied, ranging from medical clinic management to the capitalization and development of existing industry business and product leaders. Services include development of cannabinoid based health and wellness products, and the development of medical grade compounds. MJNA provides over 50 proprietary and patented cannabinoid “delivery methods” that are more “socially and medically acceptable” than smoking. Finally, MJNA services include the licensing of its proprietary testing, genetics, labeling, and packaging, tracking, production and standardization methods for the medicinal herb industry.
Operating highlights of the quarter were as follows:
- Completed the acquisition of Dixie Elixirs & Edibles brand, intellectual property, proprietary formulas and extraction processes. In conjunction it formed Red Dice Holdings, as was announced in late April, to develop manufacturing and distribution partnerships for Dixie in every state and country that has legalized medical cannabis. Finalized national and international product development for Q 3 online and retail sales launch.
- Begun hemp-based extraction product development beyond the medical marijuana industry, crossing into the nationally legal category of health and wellness with such products as sleep aids, topical and pain management. A market launch of the new products is expected by the end of the second quarter.
- Brought PhytoSPHERE systems on-line and will begin to market the benefits of its seed-to-sale product growth and cultivation technology worldwide.
- Completed Hemp Oil CBD production at facility "1". Commercialized and expanded production to meet next 12-24 month demand.
- Completed the acquisition of CanCHEW Bio-Technologies, secured regional GMP manufacturing partner, as well as produced first U.S. based sample production.
- Submitted company's portfolio of products to European Health Authorities for Over-The-Counter (OTC) approvals.
- Started clinical development five of the fifty five products.
- In addition, since the close of the second quarter, Medical Marijuana, Inc. has:
- Finalized U.S. and International CBD product launch plan.
- Produced over 35-million doses worth of CBD Oil for MJNA product sales.
- Formally started the negotiations and final terms for the acquisition of a chain of retail health and wellness facilities in the U.S. with revenues in excess of $8.0 million annually.
- Sold its first batch of commercialized CBD Oil.
- Contracted for the production of 300KG of CBD oil for $7.5 million.
- Sourced Arizona, California, European Dixie Brand and CanCHEW distribution partners.
- Signed closing docs for Lotus Capital $2.0 million line of credit.