MJNA is Making a Monster Move Up!
Medical Marijuana, Inc. (PINK: MJNA) has been making a highly explosive move up on record breaking volume as the entire cannabis sector lights the OTCBB on fire!
OTCMAGIC has been reporting on MJNA since it was trading at $0.05 per share and it’s been a wild ride since.
Last year this time MJNA made an epic run on the OTCBB to highs of $0.50. These are the type of legendary runs that OTCMAGIC is all about. The stock has exploded on massive volume as the entire junior marijuana industry ignites and little known penny stocks make savvy investors millions!
To Get the REAL inside story on MJNA subscribe to OTCMAGIC right now!
(original article) Over the past few years the Medical Marijuana industry has exploded and this fledgling multi-billion dollar industry has already produced some big winners on the OTCBB that have made some epic runs. Take CBIS for example which ran from around a penny to over $0.25 per share earlier this year for gains of well over 2,000%
Currently bouncing off a dime support MJNA is under accumulation as investors guestimate the industry will heat up again in November with Marijuana on the ballot in Florida. If it does any chances are excellent it will MJNA will be one of the first socks to explode upwards.
Medical Marijuana Inc (OTCMKTS:MJNA) mission is to be the premier cannabis and hemp industry innovators, leveraging our team of professionals to source, evaluate and purchase value-added companies and products, while allowing them to keep their integrity and entrepreneurial spirit. We strive to create awareness within our industry, develop environmentally-friendly, economically sustainable businesses, while increasing shareholder value.
The Company has a diversified set of products and services aimed directly at the cannabis and hemp industries. These products include patented cannabinoid-based products and extracts for pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosemeceutical industries.
MJNA owns or has partial ownership in the following businesss: Wellness Managed Services 100% Canipa Holdings 80% HempMeds PX 80% Red Dice Holdings 60% CanChew Biotechnologies 50% HempVap™ 50% KannaLife Sciences 16.5%
On October 16 the Company reported MJNA's HempMeds Gains Global Media Exposure at New York Cannabis Business Conference & Expo. Natural CBD Hemp Oil Products for People and Pets Featured at International Cannabis Association's Business Conference.
New York is the most recent state to pass medical marijuana laws and an estimated 900 people explored ways to get into the state's emerging cannabis industry including HempMeds™ – a MJNA portfolio company and the world's most trusted supplier of natural cannabidiol (CBD) hemp oil products. The Company proudly showcased current products and unveiled innovations in its CBD hemp oil product line at the International Cannabis Association's East Coast Regulatory Summit and Educational Conference. New York's first and largest cannabis business conference was held Oct. 12 and 13 at the Marquis Marriott Hotel in Times Square. There, HempMeds™ participated as an exhibitor and as the conference's industry party sponsor distributing hemp CBD oil samples to attendees.
Conclusion: MJNA has seen some important developments over the last few months as well as rapid growth in revenues the likes of which are rarely seen on the OTCBB. The stock is technically sound and still trades very close to its historical lows. While MJNA stock is still quite cheap they have developed the type of loyal following that catapulted CBIS to 2,000% + gains. All this Makes MJNA a stock to watch and might just provide a spectacular trade opportunity in the weeks and months ahead!
If pot stocks heat up again and it looks as if they already are MJNA might be good for monster run number 3!
Medical Marijuana Inc. (PINK: MJNA) is the first publicly held company vested in the medical marijuana and industrial hemp markets. The company is comprised of a diversified portfolio of products, services, technology and businesses solely focused on the cannabis and hemp industries. These products range from patented and proprietary based cannabinoid products, to whole plant or isolated high value extracts specifically manufactured and formulated for the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmeceutical industries.
The Company’s services are extensive and varied, ranging from medical clinic management to the capitalization and development of existing industry business and product leaders. Services include development of cannabinoid based health and wellness products, and the development of medical grade compounds. MJNA provides over 50 proprietary and patented cannabinoid “delivery methods” that are more “socially and medically acceptable” than smoking. Finally, MJNA services include the licensing of its proprietary testing, genetics, labeling, and packaging, tracking, production and standardization methods for the medicinal herb industry.
Operating highlights of the quarter were as follows:
- Completed the acquisition of Dixie Elixirs & Edibles brand, intellectual property, proprietary formulas and extraction processes. In conjunction it formed Red Dice Holdings, as was announced in late April, to develop manufacturing and distribution partnerships for Dixie in every state and country that has legalized medical cannabis. Finalized national and international product development for Q 3 online and retail sales launch.
- Begun hemp-based extraction product development beyond the medical marijuana industry, crossing into the nationally legal category of health and wellness with such products as sleep aids, topical and pain management. A market launch of the new products is expected by the end of the second quarter.
- Brought PhytoSPHERE systems on-line and will begin to market the benefits of its seed-to-sale product growth and cultivation technology worldwide.
- Completed Hemp Oil CBD production at facility "1". Commercialized and expanded production to meet next 12-24 month demand.
- Completed the acquisition of CanCHEW Bio-Technologies, secured regional GMP manufacturing partner, as well as produced first U.S. based sample production.
- Submitted company's portfolio of products to European Health Authorities for Over-The-Counter (OTC) approvals.
- Started clinical development five of the fifty five products.
- In addition, since the close of the second quarter, Medical Marijuana, Inc. has:
- Finalized U.S. and International CBD product launch plan.
- Produced over 35-million doses worth of CBD Oil for MJNA product sales.
- Formally started the negotiations and final terms for the acquisition of a chain of retail health and wellness facilities in the U.S. with revenues in excess of $8.0 million annually.
- Sold its first batch of commercialized CBD Oil.
- Contracted for the production of 300KG of CBD oil for $7.5 million.
- Sourced Arizona, California, European Dixie Brand and CanCHEW distribution partners.
- Signed closing docs for Lotus Capital $2.0 million line of credit.
Latest posts by OTCMAGIC STAFF (see all)
- New Pick Coming Soon! - December 20, 2015
- Did You Know? Monster Stock Pick Coming - October 2, 2015
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: GILD) Is a Stock Monster! - September 1, 2015